Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sweet Friends~Happy!!


I'm sorry for the late post. I received another award from Ash-Love along with the latest award "blog with a substance award", but I didn't notice it, and I just can post it now. So sorry people!

P.S: I'll give it to the same bloggers who also received the "blog with a substance award" ;D

With this award, you have to list ten things you like. My ten things are:
1. My Computer
2. My Nikon Camera
3. My Cellphone (It's old, but it has been accompany me about 4 years)
4. My Friends (I miss them terribly!)
5. My Blog readers (Thanks to you all!!:D)
6. The Internet (thank God and someone who found this thing!)
7. Magazines
8. Gossip Girl (Can't live without watching this TV series)
9. Lady Gaga (Hottest and Quirkiest woman in this WORLD!)
10. Blair Waldorf and Leighton Meester (I really addicted to Blair Waldorf character (and also Nate Archibald xp) I even have a fake last name -> Walchibald. It stands for Waldorf and Archibald..xD


6 comments:

  1. Heheh, two awards in a row! I loved reading your little list... Awwww, thank you for liking the blog readers! I like you too! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congratulations on another award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you for your comment! You're a great person too! ^.^ Hehehe, a list of 100 would be a bit long for me, but I'm sure that, if I had a lot of time to think about it, I would be able to find 100 things as well... -- after a lot of hard thinking... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so amazing :D love it :D
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another one! *shriek of happiness* Thanks Joan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥