Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Holiday Wish List

Hi Girl! My previous post was having a hard time, so I'd better delete it for good (:

It's almost holiday right? Have you written down your favorite things to buy or to receive? Well, maybe I can't receive one in my list, but at least I've made it (Hoping that someone will see and buy all for me ;D)



1. Panda Bear Hood. It's from Spirithoods (you can see it here). Isn't it the cutest hat ever??><
2. Prada Bears. Those bears are so sweet! I can't control myself when I have to deal with bears, teddy bears, polar bears, honey bears, jelly bears.. aaarrggghh... I'm crazy!!
3. Nerd Glass. I'm so sick with my current glasses. I need the new one and I'm crazy about wanting black frame nerd glasses. Just like Miss Pandora's.
4. Reed Krakoff Military Boots. It's a shame that I can't wear boots everywhere since my country has HOT weather almost all the time.. But this boots are gorgeous, aren't they?
5. Mulberry Bag. I NEED Mulberry! Gosh! They produce so many nicest bags!!
6. CHANEL Nail Polish. Nude color. period.
7. Miu Miu look a like shoes from forever21. The shoes are just pretty and feminine. I bet they will look good in everybody's legs.
8. What Shall I Wear Today? book. Fifi Lapin, the cutest and stylist bunny ever. Want to be part of her dress play party..

10 comments:

  1. great post! the panda hood is awesome :) and the spotty shoes remind me of minnie mouse for some reason. lol

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw what a great blog!!
    You have a very cool list, I need to start thinking of mine... :)

    xxx

    hope you come visit/follow me :)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new pair of glasses are on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love the panda hood; it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thanks for your sweet comment babe.

    i love all these your scrapped!!!! especially smth mulberry and the chanel les khakis.

    i know its sad that my tsumori chisato giveaway is open for singapore only:(

    anyways. keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's pray you can get all you want
    in this holiday:)
    be nice!! Mr.Santa watching over you!!
    LOL:))

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this hood is so cute, but expensive ;/
    Do you know sth about Japan style shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog! Love those heels!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never heard of or seen a Prada Bear Hood until now. So cute! Though, I do not think I could pull it off.

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  10. thnx for the lovely comment!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥