Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Special~at Pacific Place Jakarta

Sorry Sorry Sorry (I feel like I'm singing Sorry Sorry from Super Junior) for my long hiatus!!!):

I'll make it up in here (almost) haha.. This should be special as the title said, but because I didn't use my DSLR or pocket camera, it's just almost special. Sigh... I really regret it. How stupid I was not to bring the 'real' camera!! aarrghh...

But I really wanna to share these pictures to all of you. Bring my Christmas spirit here. hehe.. These pictures I took at one of the glamorous and prestigious Mall in Jakarta, Indonesia. Actually, I went here after wedding party, that's why I didn't bring any camera but my mom's cell phone camera. aaarrgghhh again... (I really need Samsung Galaxy S or iPhone 4, you know..=,=)

The Christmas decor in this mall is AWESOME! They made a giant snow ball. Can't you imagine a giant snow ball inside the mall?? Here it is, guys!((:

(WARNING: This is a really looooooonnnngggg post with mannnnyyyyy bad quality photooosss. BEWARE.)

















I'm not so sure about this, but I think that PP is helding some kind of Christmas tree competition for the few stores there, to bring their creativity to be a unique tree that represent their brand. We also can vote our favorite tree.





Hi, moi!















Tree from Microsoft. Let me explain, this is build by keyboards, mouses and many other computer's components











I hope you enjoy this. Merry Christmas, Happy holidays!;D

22 comments:

  1. Hi toi! Yay a new post! So Christmassy... ^^

    Okay, first of all, I want to tell you I really like your dress. Strapless dresses seem to suit you well ^^

    The snowball inside of the mall is such a weird idea, but I kind of like it. Too bad you can't go in, that way you would've been part of the snowball! Cool ^^
    Waaa all the "Christmas trees"!! I have to say I like the paper one best, so creative and cute! Haha, paper raindeer...

    Welcome back hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! welcome to Winter Wonderland!! love this place so much and you look so fabulous in this dress.
    you look so fresh with this color..

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I love this post, I love Christmas! My Fav tree is the paper made one! so detail n pretty! <3

    Thx for ur wishes for my car.. hope no big problems after i fix it.~ <3 ^^

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww awesome decorations !
    But I'm getting shvers while looking at you brrr
    (I like the dress btw)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love this post! make me cant wait longer for christmas.. u r pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a perfect wonderland I love the photos dear...they are special and your dress...so sexy!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  7. GURRRL. You're DEFINITELY bringing the Christmas spirit to the blog! You're basically Santa Clause. Kind of. Haha.

    And OH MY GOSH. How much fun would it be to be inside that giant globe? The answer? SOOO MUCH FUN!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW, the xmas decoartions at the mall are just incredible i gotta say! and you look so cute, loving the dress x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe I love Christmas, it's always so festive and cheerful. And I LOVE Sorry, Sorry too! It's so catchy xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, those tree pictures are BEYOND cool. I badly want to make a cool tree. Except for not really as that would take forever. But still. Ah! I love that paper one. WAY TOO COOL.

    Thanks for all your lovely comments xx
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww such nice christmas pictures, I love them! it makes the place look really cute and magical, I love the little gift boxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. such nice christmas decorations. you really spread holiday spirit :)

    <3 mvv

    Expedition of a Modern Viking Vixen

    p.s. i invite you to enter my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i loved the decors at PP ! they all look soooo festive :)
    and yesss this was definitely a lonnggg post !

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the post, lovely photos!
    Also nice dress ^^!
    Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this post! the christmas decorations are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. merry belated xmas! its nearly New Year, hope u have prepared a great plan!=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what amazing decorations in the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hun, I've got a tag waiting for you!! Come see it here! Feel free to do it if you want to ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your dress! I am going to miss Xmas... I love all the sparkles it brings :)

    If you haven't already, check out my giveaway open until Jan 9th( icon on sidebar)!
    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Joan! Don't worry about being M.I.A. ^^ I hope you had fun :)
    Glad you like my new layout. I'm still not 100% pleased with the result (want to make a nice banner, but haven't had the time to do so) but I'm very proud of my little link-button-floating sidebar thingy ^^

    Nao, one day your French will be good too! Remember I had 8 years of schooling, and that I get confronted with French more often than you do, so I'm kind of obliged to know how to speak it. My French isn't that good, you know.
    I'm sure that if you get schooling you'll be good at it too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. + you already know a lot of French!! And you're certainly motivated ^^ (I wasn't very motivated when learning it, so now I regret it, because languages are so important...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥