Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I tagged You. You tagged Me

Here I go again with the fun tag. I was tagged by Rinny from Rinny's Beauty Diary. Thanks, girlie!(;

Here's the tag rules:

Get a piece of paper and write the answers to the following questions:
1. What's your name/your blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your Favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
Tag three to five other people.



Sorry for the #5 and #6 questions. I do really have a lot of favorite songs and I'll get bored with those easily and search for the new songs xp. And, there are lots of amazing singers out there. I really confused to pick one or two..

I tag: Bibi, Fleur Lapin and Suki Pooki

8 comments:

  1. Is that really your handwriting?? It's so very neat and I would kill to have such beautiful handwriting! Oh dear, my handwriting is so bad in comparison. Thanks for the tag :D I will work on it "write" away lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you have the neatest writing! Almost like a font! So nice~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand writing is so cute and neat! i love it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha.. baby! almost all of the comments talked bout your beautiful hand writing, yeah! it's really neat :)
    can't wait for the concert story eventhough i have heard the preview..LOL:))

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i have to comment on the handwriting too, its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Okay now Im going to feel embarrassed to show everyone my handwriting, yours seriously looks computer generated and is UBER CUTE!!!! Im going to admit it right here and now (and probably again on my post) that I will attempt to write neater when I do this tag LOL does that count a bit as cheating? Even if it is I think I might have to since your writing is so adorable and bubble and cute and....yeah Im falling in love with it lol

    Im glad that the pink font doesn't make you dizzy on my blog! hee hee thanks but we actually didn't do anything too special on valentines day ( i seem so spoiled when I say that ><)

    ReplyDelete
  7. creative way to answer this tagging business! makes me actually want to read it haha

    ▲ http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting this Joan! Haha I have to agree with a lot of the previous comments that your handwriting looks so perfect; if I didn't know any better I would think you had typed all that out :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥