Sunday, May 13, 2012

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #1

Have you guys ever tried highlighter or illuminator before? I'm curious of those products because I want my face looks dewy glow, so I bought this volumer by Etude House. I've been quite curious with this Nymph Aura because it was promoted by Sandara Park and her skin looked so damn gorgeous! O yeah, the commercial was a success once again.

beautiful packaging and lovely colours

 Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer : Makeup Multi-Cream maximizing the radiance and dewy glow on skin, completing flawless skin with plumped up moisture.

 #1 Pure: Diamond Radiance, Excellent adhesion, moisturizing effect and nutrition supply

Directions: 
Apply evently on skin with 1:3 mix of BB cream or foundation. Use foundation brush or BB brush to get perfect blending. When used for highlighting, apply on the nose, forehead and cheekbones with the volumer alone.

So, I combined my Skin79 BB Cream with the Nymph Aura.
The ratio between the two is 1:3


Blend them together


Apply to your face


With natural light, outdoor


With flash, indoor



Overall rating: 
Texture: 
Fragance: 
Oil control: 
Price: 

Actually I can't really see the difference between before and after. And I have to say that I don't satisfied with the result, with its super priiiceeeyy cost. 
I was hoping that my skin will look like korean superstars or something. It was far from my imagination TT^TT

I think this product doesn't suitable for people who live in tropical country, have so many outdoor activities and have oily skin.

What do you guys think about this product? For everyone who ever tried, did you satisfied with the result?

22 comments:

  1. Sorry that this didn't work out for you =\
    I don't really use highlighters unless I'm taking photos, since I have oily skin and I become naturally "glowy" throughout a day ><

    You can get a better effect with a shimmery eyeshadow ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds like a charm from your description initially. I'm sorry it didn't work fine for you in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily skin too so I dont think this product would be for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol from my experience, you NEVERRRRR trust those brands that use famous pop celebrities to help promote their brand. it sounds like a good idea but i don't think it works from your photos. sorry it didn't work out for you but it's okay, at least you tried and now you know :)

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative review <3
    This post is surely inspiring me :)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful weekend dear
    xoxo

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sorry to hear you didn't like the product. It sounds good from the description, but I can see why you say it's not suited for those with oily type skin. I think this would probably work better on those with dry skin types.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks this product didn't work for you! Don't you just hate it when this happens???

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never tried this product before but sorry to hear that it wasn't anything special :( i hate it when products are a let down, especially when the price is expensive! i hear what you mean about it not being a great product for tropical weather. last summer, i travelled to asia (where it's super hot)..i could not imagine wearing thick heavy makeup in that scorching sun lol~ i tried the lioele product (similar to highlighter) and it worked out really nice. maybe give that a go?

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review
    I haven't tried Etude House products before, but will probably try it someday since it's very popular in Indonesia ;)

    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank U very much for you review

    I´m from México (tropical country) really help me!!

    THANKS AGAIN n_n

    Nice days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your review..

    I got Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer free samples when buying cosmetics online. Thank God I read your review before trying that on my skin. Guess it won't work for me either since I have combination n oily skin and also lives in Indonesia.
    I also read from other blog saying that Nymph Aura Volumer #1 is more sticky and shinier than #3. Maybe #3 would be better for us living in tropical countries ?

    Have a nice day :)

    Susan
    www.asianfashionzone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Susan. Thank you for let me know this post is helpful.

      Too bad that I didn't know that Nymph Aura has the #3. The Etude staff only offered me the #1 and #2.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for your blog for this product. I also got the samples free when purchasing from some Korean sellers and i totally dunno what isit.. lol...
    I am same as u, having oily and combination skin, but staying in Singapore..
    I think i better don't try this product as my skin is very sensitive right now.. thanks again ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you got the sample first before buying the new bottle.
      I'm glad I can help (:

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥