Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream-Aqua Neutral Review

F ew months ago I had an opportunity to get to know a makeup artist. Her skin was so flawless like Korean star, I was so curious about the skin care and makeup she usually use. She said she’s a regular user of SK-II and she likes to use Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream for makeup. She said that it was the best BB cream she has ever used. I happened to run out my Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, so I made an order for that Holika Holika! ^,^ Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream comes in two shades and I picked the no 2 (Aqua Neutral) one.

It comes with a sponge puff but I forgot to capture it

What they say in the packaging: 

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF20 PA++
[UV Protection Sun Care Cosmetic]
Fully water-charged Aqua Petit Jelly!

Jelly BB makes moist and bouncy jelly skin. Has jelly texture that helps spread evenly and creates fully hydrated and shiny skin. It is also perfect for covering up facial blemishes. Mint water hydrates facial skin, and marine jelly complex makes soft and bouncy skin.

[How to use] Take an appropriate amount with spatula and evenly spread onto facial skin by patting gently with its puff enclosed inside.
*Do not eat

 

Jelly consistency cream!^^


The spatula

My experience:

(I have oily skin type with sometimes dry in the nose area)

The texture of this BB is so watery. I feel like I have to pat few layers so I can I have the coverage I desire (I used to use Skin79 Hot Pink that has solid cream texture before). Still, it has lighter coverage than Hot Pink.
I like its dewy finish result, makes my face shine in good way. After using for few hours, the oil control still manage good.

Overall rating:♥♥♥♥♥ Packaging: ♥♥♥♥♥  Coverage:♥♥♥♥ Texture :♥♥♥♥♥ Oil Control:♥♥♥♥♥ Smell:♥♥♥♥♥

Conclusion:

I’m quite satisfied with the BB Cream. It has light coverage and texture, but works to my face. My face becomes brighter and smoother. It smells good too (:
And the other plus are: 
-I really feel like eating jelly because of the packaging and jelly consistency cream. What an experience!
-You should look on the picture below about my comparison between Aqua Petit and Hot Pink BB Cream.




Half blend


If you can see here (sorry it's gross): On the right side I used Hot Pink and on the left side I used Aqua Petit. The "Aqua Petit area" is white heads and dryness free!


My skin looks brighter, right?(:



Till next time, everybody! :D

17 comments:

  1. This is one of the BB creams I really want to try sometime. Until now I didn't do, for some unknown reason :D
    Thanks for the nice review and the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I am currently looking for a new bb cream and I might look into this :) Thank you.

    Bella / everythingaboutbella

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like an interesting bb cream to try. thanks for this thorough review! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Coverage on your face.. Like it..

    Btw salam kenal ya..

    Come and visit my blog:
    Can follow each orther?
    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the coverage is really light and natural looking. I've heard great things about holika holika too..and I've run out of my usual bb cream. Maybe I'll give it a try too! Great review <3

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holika holika is one of the most raved products of my Korean students :) Maybe I'll give this BB cream a try once I finish my BB cream. Thanks for this review ;)

    xoxo,
    iambabbbledoll

    P.S. Followed you on GFC hope you'll follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The packaging is so cute!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaak! mau cobaaa ini :(
    Nge cover nya lumayan yaah

    www.forgetmenot-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was so curious about this bb cream! nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have very helpful reviews!! Thank you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review,i've been wanting to buy this bb cream. :) http://azwaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥