Thursday, November 6, 2014

New Korean Eco Beauty Brand- BEYOND

Hello hey ho again, ladies!

In the beginning of this week I received exciting and cute eco beauty product sample from BEYOND. First of all, all I see was the cute bunny mascot in its tiny package bag. So so damn cute! After that I saw on the product. Oh wow, it's eco and without animal testing. *Clap*

So, this is the sample look. I posted on my instagram.

A photo posted by 🎀❄joan jap❄🎀 (@joanjap) on


I saw on BEYOND's website, and this is the picture of normal product size of the sample.

 
1. True Eco Organic Toner
2. True Eco Charm Organic First Essence (This is BEYOND's best seller product)
3. True Eco Facial Emulsion

I wrote that above based on the step of using.
I haven't tried these yet, but I definitely will.

Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥